Prepare/Enrich (P/E) is an evidence-based assessment produced by family science pioneer Dr. David Olson to equip couples with skills and insights to foster healthy relationships.
More than 4,000,000 couples have prepared for marriage or enriched their relationship through taking the P/E assessment and working with a Certified Facilitator. The assessment itself has been proven to improve relationship satisfaction; however there is something extraordinary about the relationship a Facilitator develops with a couple that truly helps the couple grow more than they would on their own.
St. Paul’s is offering you the opportunity to BOTH
take the assessment and work with a Certified Facilitator in a group setting!!!
Learn more about Prepare-Enrich at www.prepare-enrich.com
To take the Prepare/Enrich Assessment:
· email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify that you’d like to take the assessment
· Pastor Berger will set you up at no cost to you
· you will receive an email with instructions
· each person takes the assessment individually
· Pastor Berger will share the report with the couple privately
· A couple may take the assessment without participating in the group
To participate in the Group discussion:
· Group discussion will take place on Mondays beginning January 7 from 6:30-8:00pm for six to eight weeks
(determined by the group).
· Couples will have opportunity to consider their own strength and growth areas while also learning from others
(but will not have to share their personal info with the group)
· Group discussion will address the ten relationship categories included in the P/E assessment
· email Pastor Berger to notify that you’d like to attend the group sessions